Okay guys this workout is fast and unrelenting. The HIIT portion is a 40/30 interval where the "off" interval is still ON! There are no breaks until we get to the strength segment in the second half. We're doing a fun cardio kickboxing combo in between each HIIT exercise so your mind will be tricked and won't be bored! When we get to our strength portion we're going slow and controlled and feeling the burn! Have fun! I hope you guys are enjoying the HIIT & Strength Series!
Challenge yourself and you will see results with this! This series is designed to shred fat, define muscle, and improve your endurance and stamina. I want you to push yourself for the duration of each workout. Remember that you get OUT what you put IN and you are stronger than you think. Remember to incorporate healthy diet and lifestyle habits to supplement your hard work and help you reach your goals. Follow me on Instagram for daily fitness & health tips!
Don't forget to check in with me on Facebook, Instagram, and here to tell me how you're doing!
Follow me for workouts, fitness & health tips, motivation, & healthy meal planning.
Let’s be social!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Fast & Furious Fat Burn: HIIT & Strength Series #3 by FitForceFX.com
Intervals Of 40/30 – Jab, cross, jab, knee, front-kick, roundhouse (alternating each side)
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumb Bells, 2 towels/paper plates, step/chair, mat
1) Curtsey lunge, plank, plank jack front jump kick (L)
2) Curtsey lunge, plank, plank jack, front jump kick (R)
3) 4 Plank kick-throughs, 2 Spiderman plank
4) Squat, kick-up to decline plank push-up, Burpee
5) Plie squat, curtsey lunge, roundhouse (L&R)
6) Hell raiser, plank thrust, plank jack
7) Plank jack Burpee
8) Plank tri-ext, plank-jack
9) Renegade row, 2 tricep kick back, 2 Everests
10) 6 Russian kicks, 6 tricep dips
11) 4 Plank toe-touch, 4 crab toe-touch
12) Plank slides in out (narrow & wide)
13) Weighted leg pull-in combo (R,L,C)
14) Plank slides (in, pike & through)
1) Step up, lateral lift, reverse lunge, hammer curl (L)
2) Step up, lateral lift, reverse lunge, overhead press (R)
3) Pause goblet squat w/ calf raise
4) Single-leg deadlift w/ row, fwd leg, overhead press (L)
5) Single-leg deadlift w/ row, fwd leg, overhead press (R)
6) Single leg hip thrusts (parallel & vertical leg extension) (L)
7) Single leg hip thrusts (parallel & vertical leg extension) (R)
8) Walking lunges
9) Renegade row, plank tricep kickbacks
10) Curtsey lunge fly w/ kick (L)
11) Curtsey lunge o/h press w/ kick (R)
12) Sumo squat knee-to-elbow
13) Plank angels
14) Reverse crunch twists
15) Plank dips, forward toe-touch
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.