This series is designed to shred fat, define muscle, and improve your endurance and stamina. I want you to push yourself for the duration of each workout. Remember that you get what you put in, and you are stronger than you think. Challenge yourself and you will see results with this! Remember to incorporate healthy diet and lifestyle habits to supplement your hard work and help you reach your goals.
Each workout in the HIIT & Strength series will have a HIIT (or Tabata) component combined with a strength component. The workouts in this series will range from 30-45 minutes, plus you will need to warm up on your own and cool down on your own, so plan on a 45-60 minute workout. I purposely do not film many of my workouts with a warm up or a cool down so that it's easier for you to combine them, if you wish. Most workouts are designed to be stacked.
Don't forget to check in with me on Facebook, Instagram, and here to tell me how you're doing!
Follow me on Instagram for workouts, fitness & health tips, motivation, & healthy meal planning.
Let’s be social!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Total Body Sculpt: HIIT & Strength Series #2
40/40 Interval: 40 seconds HIIT exercise immediately followed by 40 second cardio intervals Of Jab Cross Jab Front Kick, Side Kick, Back Kick, Roundhouse. No rest on this one but listen to your body and take it as required.
Optional Equipment: Dumbbell, 2 towels/plastic plates
Jab Cross Jab Front Kick, Back Kick, Side Kick, Roundhouse
1) 2 Hell-raiser, 2 Everests (leading L)
2) 2 Hell-raiser, 2 Everests (leading R)
3) Plank jack, knee, lunge, jump kick (L)
4) Plank jack, knee, lunge, jump kick (R)
5) Jump Tuck Burpee, 3 mtn climbers
6) Curtsey lunge, squat, plyo lunge, squat, curtsey lunge (L&R)
7) Russian Kicks
8) Decline plank, toe-touch
9) Plank drag, Spiderman (fwd & rvrs)
10) X-jump touch-downs
11) Leg raise w/ V-crunch
12) Stand-up sit-up Burpees
STRENGTH (1 MIN/ea)
1) Levitating lunge (L)
2) Levitating lunge (R)
3) Single leg box squat (L)
4) Single leg box squat (R)
5) Step up, rev lift, reverse lunge, hammer curl (L)
6) Step up, rev lift, reverse lunge, overhead press (R)
7) Forward Raise in static plié squat (L&R)
8) Pause Goblet Squat w/ calve raise
9) Rear delt V-raise
10) Curtsey lunge (L), squat, curtsey lunge (R)
11) Renegade row, plank tricep extension
12) Wall squat, hammer curl to overhead press
13) Single leg-chair squats (L&R) w/ arm extension
14) Side-plank dips w/ knee-to-elbow
15) Russian Twist
16) No touch weighted stability sit-ups
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.