The workouts in this series are designed to tighten, sculpt, and tone your ENTIRE body with lean muscle.
Not only does strength training help you achieve a nice toned aesthetic but it also increases energy, improves mood, and boosts your metabolism, allowing you to burn more calories at rest!
If you are also looking for cardio and muscle toning, check out my Lean Body Series workouts. You can combine workouts from these series throughout the week, for an awesomely effective, well-rounded, and efficient workout regime!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
LET'S BE SOCIAL!
Ripped & Shredded: Body Sculpt Strength Series No.6 by FitForceFX.com
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumbells, Step/Bench, Mat
1) 50 sec: Levitating lunge (L)
2) 50 sec: Levitating lunge (R)
3) 50 sec: Step up, knee, lateral raise, side lunge
4) 50 sec: Step up, knee, lateral raise, side-lunge (R)
5) 50 sec: Step up, rev lift, reverse lunge, hammer curl (L)
6) 50 sec: Step up, rev lift, reverse lunge, overhead press (R)
7) 50 sec: V-raise (L&R)
8) 50 sec: Pause Goblet Squat w/ calve raise
9) 50 sec: Single-leg deadlift w/ row, fwd leg, overhead press (L)
10) 50 sec: Single-leg deadlift (R) w/ row, fwd leg, overhead press
11) 50 sec: Renegade row, plank tricep extension
12) 50 sec: Curtsey lunge w/ roundhouse, back, front kick (L)
13) 50 sec: Curtsey lunge w/ roundhouse, back, front kick (R)
14) 50 sec: Plank angel side-crunch
15) 50 sec: Weighted leg pull in combo (L,R,C)
16) 50 sec: Weighted stability sit-ups
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.