This is the third workout in the Body Sculpt Strength series. The workouts in this series are designed to tighten, sculpt, and tone your ENTIRE body with lean muscle. Not only does strength training help you achieve a nice toned aesthetic but it also increases energy, improves mood, and boosts your metabolism, allowing you to burn more calories at rest!
If you are also looking for cardio and muscle toning, check out my Lean Body Series workouts. You can combine workouts from these series throughout the week, for an awesomely effective, well-rounded, and efficient workout regime!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
FitForceFX.com Body Sculpt Strength Workout Series #3
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumbells, Step/Bench, Chair, Mat
1) 1 min: Step up, kick-back, reverse lunge, hammer curl (L) (if no step do forward lunge)
2) 1 min: Step up, kick-back, reverse lunge, overhead press (R)
3) 1 min: 3-point single-leg deadlift (L)
4) 1 min: 3-point single-leg deadlift (R)
5) 1 min: Renegade row plank walk outs
6) 1 min: Close-stance deep squat fly
7) 1 min: Bombshell get-ups (L)
8) 1 min: Bombshell get-ups (R)
9) 1 min: Bridge lift leg-extensions on ball
10) 1 min: Curtsey lunge w/ overhead press (L)
11) 1 min: Curtsey lunge w/ bicep curl (R)
12) 1 min: Pause Goblet Squat w/ calve raise
13) 1 min: Chair knee tucks
14) 1 min: Weighted leg pull ins (R,L,C)
15) 1 min: Plank ball-rollers (if no ball do a forward back plank)
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.