This is the 5th workout in the Body Sculpt Strength Series! The workouts in this series will tighten, sculpt, and tone your ENTIRE body with lean muscle. If you are also looking for cardio and muscle toning, check out my Lean Body Series workouts. You can combine workouts from these series throughout the week, for an awesomely effective, well-rounded, and efficient workout regime!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Workouts, fitness & health tips, motivation, & healthy recipes.
Body Sculpt Strength Series: Workout No.5
(16 Mins) Repeat 1-3X
OPTIONAL Equipment: Dumbells, Step/Bench, 2 Towels/Paper Plates, Mat, Airex Balance Pad/Pillow
1) 1 min: Step up, knee-to-elbow, reverse lunge, hammer curl (L) (if no step do forward lunge)
2) 1 min: Step up, knee-to-elbow, reverse lunge, overhead press (R)
3) 1 min: Levitating lunge (L)
4) 1 min: Levitating lunge (R)
5) 1 min: Side step-up, uneven squat (L)
6) 1 min: Side step-up, uneven squat (R)
7) 1 min: Walking lunges(3),low walking lunges (3)
8) 1 min: Single leg deadlift, row, fwd raise, lateral raise (alt L&R)
9) 1 min: Wall squat, bicep curl, overhead press
10) 1 min: Curtsey lunge w/ fly (L)
11) 1 min: Curtsey lunge w/ row (R)
12) 1 min: Squat to Good Morning (L&R)
13) 1 min: Seated in-&-out pikes
14) 1 min: Plank in-&-out pikes
15) 1 min: Reverse Crunch Twists (L, R, C)
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.