This series will tighten and sculpt your body with lean muscle. All of the workouts in this series will be strength workouts and are designed to help you build functional strength, as well as strengthen and tone your ENTIRE body.
Strength training is so important to incorporate into your workout schedule. Resistance training not only assists in weight loss and gives nice muscular definition, it also improves balance, strength, and body mechanics; stops, prevents, and even reverses bone and muscle loss; boosts energy levels and improves mood; and boosts your metabolism, allowing you to burn more calories at rest! Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a workout!
Can’t wait to get started with you guys on this series. If you are also looking for cardio and muscle toning, check out my Lean Body Series workouts. You can combine workouts from these series throughout the week, for an awesomely effective, well-rounded, and efficient workout regime!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
FitForceFX.com Body Sculpt Strength Workout Series No.1
(15 Mins) Repeat 1-3X
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumbells, Step/Bench, Mat
1) 50 sec: Step up, lateral lift, reverse lunge, hammer curl (L)
2) 50 sec: Step up, lateral lift, reverse lunge, overhead press (R)
3) 50 sec: Sumo squat knee-to-elbow (L&R)
4) 50 sec: Single-leg deadlift w/ row, fwd leg, overhead press (L)
5) 50 sec: Single-leg deadlift w/ row, fwd leg, overhead press (R)
6) 50 sec: Single leg hip thrusts (w/ straight leg extension) (L&R)
7) 50 sec: Bombshell get-ups (L)
8) 50 sec: Bombshell get-ups (R)
9) 50 sec: Renegade row, plank tricep kickbacks
10) 50 sec: Curtsey lunge w/ kick (L)
11) 50 sec: Curtsey lunge w/ kick (R)
12) 50 sec: Pause goblet squat w/ calve raise
13) 50 sec: Plank angels
14) 50 sec: Weighted leg pull in combo (L,R,C)
15) 50 sec: Reverse crunch twists
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.