This is the second workout in the super toning Body Sculpt Strength series. The workouts in this series are designed to tighten, sculpt, and tone your ENTIRE body with lean muscle.
Not only does strength training help you achieve a nice toned aesthetic but it also increases energy, improves mood, and boosts your metabolism, allowing you to burn more calories at rest! Booyah!
Please check-in with me and comment so we can workout together! If you are also looking for cardio and muscle toning, check out my Lean Body Series workouts. You can combine workouts from these series throughout the week, for an awesomely effective, well-rounded, and efficient workout regime!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
FitForceFX.com Body Sculpt Strength Workout Series No.2
Equipment: Set Of Dumbells
Optional Equipment: Step, Mat
1) 1 min : Fwd & reverse curtsey lunge (R), w/ overhead press
2) 1 min: Fwd & reverse curtsey lunge (L), w/ bicep curl
3) 1 min: Step-up, knee, lateral extension, side lunge (L)
4) 1 min: Step-up, knee, lateral extension, side lunge (R)
5) 1 min: Single leg deadlift (L) w/ row, knee up to overhead press
6) 1 min: Single leg deadlift (R) w/ row, knee up to overhead press
7) 1 min: Pirate pulls
8) 1 min: Renegade row tricep kick-backs
9) 1 min: Stiff leg deadlift, bicep curl to cross-punch (super slow)
10) 1 min: Zottman curl in a static low squat
11) 1 min: Russian twists
12) 1 min: Super-Girl Plank
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.