We are sculpting every inch using resistance and varying tempo for extra challenge and time under tension. Maximum effectiveness in minimum time. xo ~J
Let's be social!
♥ INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/fitforcefx/
♥ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/FitForceFX
♥ PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/fitforcefx/
♥ TWEET: https://twitter.com/FitForceFX
♥ WEBSITE: https://www.FitForceFX.com
Body Sculpt Strength No.17: Total Body Tone Up
• Step (or bench/chair)
• Pillow (or rolled towel)
12 reps per exercise following my tempo. 1) Step-up, lateral leg raise, reverse lunge, biceps curl (starting L - 1 DB only to challenge balance)
2) Step-up, lateral leg raise, reverse lunge, biceps curl (starting R)
3) Sumo squat, calf raise, cross punches
4) Single leg deadlift, row, fwd raise (L - 1 DB only)
5) Single leg deadlift, row, fwd raise (R - 1 DB only)
6) Renegade row, triceps kickback (L&R)
7) Bulgarian split squat w/ scaption (L&R alternating) (1 DB only)
8) Side lunge L, single arm lateral raise R, transverse lunge L, curl & press R
9) Side lunge R, single arm lateral raise L, transverse lunge R, curl & press L
10) Levitating lunges (6L, 6R, 6L, 6R)
11) Goblet squat, reverse lunge w/ press (alternating)
12) Hip thrust
13) Boat Abs - High boat to low boat
14) Plank knee-to-nose, knee cross, Spider-Man (6L/6R)
FitForceFX strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercises shown.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge FitForceFX from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of FitForceFX's negligence.