I know my subscribers are from all over the world and I think it’s so cool to be working out with you all! Please say hello and tell me where in the country or the world you live! This is workout #8 in the Body Sculpt Strength Series and just like the title says, it's a total body power sculpt! If you keep consistent with them, the workouts in this series will quickly tighten, sculpt, and tone your ENTIRE body with lean muscle. You guys are hitting these workouts hard and doing great! Combine the Body Sculpt Strength series with the Lean Body Series and you've got a full workout program that will help you hit your goals.
I've also got a Lean Body Series for your cardio and muscle sculpting pleasure! ;-) You can combine workouts from these two series throughout the week, for an awesomely effective, well-rounded, and efficient workout program!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Join me on Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest for workouts & health tips, motivation, & healthy recipes.
LET'S BE SOCIAL!
Total Body Power Sculpt: Body Sculpt Strength Series #9 by FitForceFX.com
1 Min each exercise
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumbells, Step/Bench, Mat, Pillow/Airex Pad, hard ball/med ball, firm chair.
1) Step-up, single leg box squat, reverse lunge (L)
2) Step-up single leg box squat, reverse lunge (R)
3) Levitating plank toe-taps
4) Levitating lunge (L)
5) Levitating lunge (R)
6) Low squat flys
7) Single-leg ball bridge-lifts (L)
8) Single-leg ball bridge-lifts (R)
9) Curtsey lunge w/ fly (L), curtsey lunge w/ row (R)
10) Low walking lunges
11) Single-leg deadlift, row, b-curl, overhead press (L) (staying on one leg entire time)
12) Single-leg deadlift, row, b-curl, overhead press (R)
13) Wall squat, bicep curl, overhead press
14) Rotating plank dips
15) Chair tucks (knee & pike alternating)