The workouts in this series are designed to tighten, sculpt, and tone your ENTIRE body with lean muscle!
Not only does strength training help you achieve a nice toned aesthetic but it also increases energy, improves mood, and boosts your metabolism, allowing you to burn more calories at rest!
If you are also looking for cardio and muscle toning, check out my Lean Body Series workouts. You can combine workouts from these series throughout the week, for an awesomely effective, well-rounded, and efficient workout program!
Be sure to check-in and say "hello" and tell me how you're doing!
LET'S BE SOCIAL!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Join me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest workouts, fitness & health tips, motivation, & healthy recipes.
Tone & Chisel: Body Sculpt Strength Series: Workout #8
1 Min each exercise
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumbells, Step/Bench, Mat, Pillow/Airex Pad
1) Step-up, single leg box squat, reverse lunge (L)
2) Step-up single leg box squat, reverse lunge (R)
3) Lateral raises
4) Levitating Lunge (L)
5) Levitating Lunge (R)
6) Forward raises
7) Bulgarian split squat (L) w/ bicep curl
8) Bulgarian split squat (R) w/ overhead press
9) Single-arm row (L) in static lunge (R)
10) Single-arm row (R) in static lunge (L)
11) Curtsey lunge, roundhouse, crunch, fwd lunge, reverse lunge (R)
12) Curtsey lunge, roundhouse, crunch, fwd lunge, reverse lunge (L)
13) Single-leg chair squat w/ static arm ext. (L&R)
14) Supine double-leg lateral drops (L) (r arm up)
15) Supine double-leg lateral drops (R) (l arm up)
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.