Hardcore Fat Blast & Lower Body Sculpt: HIIT & Strength Series Workout No.11
Total Body Workouts • 40m
This is a super fun killer HIIT & Strength workout that maximizes calorie burn and really targets the legs and abs throughout the ENTIRE workout. We “kick” off the workout with a fun 25 minute killer kickboxing HIIT segment and follow with a leg and booty toning strength segment. If you are new to kickboxing (or have two left feet) the kickboxing interval is an 80/10 so it really gives you time to get the combo. Just have fun and go at your own speed, you don’t have to go as fast as I do. It’s more important to get the kicks and punches correct, with good form, and then you can work at getting the speed with more practice. Kickboxing is such a fun and effective way to burn calories and sculpt the body!
The HIIT & Strength Series workouts are designed to shred fat, define muscle, and improve endurance and stamina. Be sure to incorporate healthy diet and lifestyle habits to really hit our goals even faster. Follow me on Instagram for tips and inspiration.
Don’t forget to stop and say ‘hello’ - I love hearing from you.
Please also join me on Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest for fitness & diet tips, healthy recipes and meal planning.
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Let's be social!
Hardcore Fat Blast & Lower Body Sculpt: HIIT & Strength #11
Equipment: Set Of Dumbbells, Basketball (Or Med Ball/Swiss Ball), step/chair, and a mat
1) Jab cross jab knee, front kick, roundhouse (R)
2) Jab cross jab knee, front kick, roundhouse (L)
3) 4 Uppercuts, 2 crosses, 2 side-kicks (ALT sides)
4) Jab, cross, hook, uppercut, double-knee, roundhouse (R)
5) Jab, cross, hook, uppercut, double-knee, roundhouse (L)
6) (R) 2 Knee-strikes, roundhouse, front kick, back kick, side-kick, skips fwd & back (x4)
7) (L) 2 Knee-strikes, roundhouse, front kick, back kick, side-kick, 4 skips
8) Front kick, roundhouse, back kick jump kick, back skip
9) Front kick, roundhouse, back kick, jump kick, back skip
10) (R)Jab, cross, bob & weave, side-kick, front kick (L)
11) (L)Jab, cross, bob & weave, side-kick, front kick (R)
12) Jab, cross, jab, 2 knee strikes, 2 floor jabs (R)
13) Jab, cross, jab, 2 knee strikes, 2 floor jabs (L)
14) Jab, cross, hook, uppercut, front kick, back kick, side kick, roundhouse (R)
15) Jab, cross, hook, uppercut, front kick, back kick, side kick, roundhouse (L)
1) Lateral step up, knee raise (L)
2) Lateral step up, knee raise (R)
3) Step-up, single-leg deadlift, reverse lunge (L)
4) Step-up, single-leg deadlift, reverse lunge (R)
5) Levitating lunges (L)
6) Levitating lunges (R)
7) Single leg bridge lift (vertical & parallel) (R)
8) Single leg bridge lift (vertical & parallel) (L)
9) Reverse lunge knee-raise, forward lunge, knee raise (L)
10) Reverse lunge knee-raise , forward lunge, knee raise (R)
11) Reverse plank twists (knee ext, knee flexed) (L)
12) Reverse plank twists (knee ext, knee flexed) (R)
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.
Up Next in Total Body Workouts
Quiet & Low Impact Full Body Burn: HI...
Quiet and low impact doesn't have to mean low intensity or easy. This workout is effective fat burning, metabolism boosting, and body toning all wrapped into one. For those who just love to jump, there are options to amp it up, but I really recommend trying the slider work because it's so effecti...
Quiet & Low Impact Total Body Transfo...
This workout is "quiet" and low impact but a mega fat burn and muscle sculpt. For those of you who like to jump, this workout can easily be made high impact, but I would highly recommend keeping some of the slider/glider work in there as it's really a good challenge for the body. Go hard and have...
Bikini Body Combat: HIIT & Strength W...
Challenge yourself and you will see results with this series! This series is designed to shred fat, define muscle, and improve your endurance and stamina. I want you to push yourself for the duration of each workout. Remember that you get OUT what you put IN and you are stronger than you think. B...