Challenge yourself and you will see results with this series! This series is designed to shred fat, define muscle, and improve your endurance and stamina. I want you to push yourself for the duration of each workout. Remember that you get OUT what you put IN and you are stronger than you think. Be sure to incorporate healthy diet and lifestyle habits to supplement your hard work and help you reach your goals. Follow me on Instagram for tips and inspiration! Don't forget to check in with me on Facebook, Instagram to tell me how you're doing!
Let's be social!
♥ INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/fitforcefx/
♥ PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/fitforcefx/
♥ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/FitForceFX
♥ TWEET: https://twitter.com/FitForceFX
♥ WEBSITE: https://www.FitForceFX.com
Bikini Body Combat: HIIT & Strength Series #17
Optional equipment: set of dumbbells, bench/chair, ball or pillow, mat
70/20 HIIT – corner jab twists (or boxers shuffle) in “off” interval
1) Jab, cross, jab, knee, roundhouse (R)
2) Jab, cross, jab, knee, roundhouse (L)
3) 2 cross punch downs (R), front kick (L), back kick (R)
4) 2 cross punch downs (L), front kick (R), back kick (L)
5) (R) 2 Knee-strikes, roundhouse, front kick, back kick, side-kick
6) (L) 2 Knee-strikes, roundhouse, front kick, back kick, side-kick
7) (L) Jab, cross, hook, uppercut, front kick, side kick
8) (R) Jab, cross, hook, uppercut, front kick, side kick
9) (R)Jab, cross, jab, knee, reverse lunge, front jump kick
10) (L) Jab, cross, jab, knee, reverse lunge, front jump kick
STRENGTH (50/10 interval)
1) Front foot elevated reverse dumbbell lunge (R)
2) Front foot elevated reverse dumbbell lunge (L)
3) Curtsey lunge, row, biceps curl (L&R)
4) Bulgarian split squat to decline plank spiderman (L&R)
5) Reverse lunge to single leg deadlift (R)
6) Reverse lunge to single leg deadlift (L)
7) Weighted lateral squat walk
8) Weighted glute bridge (double, singles)
9) S. leg deadlift (L), squat to clean & press (both)
10) S. leg deadlift (R), squat to bent over fly (both)
11) Ball pass with twist
12) Rotating Plank Angel Hellraisers
FitForceFX strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercises shown.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge FitForceFX from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of FitForceFX's negligence.