Cardio Combat Fat Burner: HIIT & Strength Series Workout No.6
HIIT & Strength Series 15 Workout Bundle! • 1h 10m
This HIIT & Strength Series workout kicks major calorie booty with a fun kickboxing HIIT routine. Kickboxing is an awesome calorie burn (and fun too)! If you are new to kickboxing or have two left feet, no worries because this is a long 80/10 HIIT interval so you'll have time to grasp the moves. I burned over 300 calories on just the 24 minute HIIT segment. And a total of 657 calories for the entire workout including the strength segment. That's huge for me because I'm quite small and fit, so it takes A LOT for me to burn 600 calories in an hour even when I'm going full out. This series is designed to shred fat, define muscle, and improve your endurance and stamina. Be sure to incorporate healthy diet and lifestyle habits to supplement your hard work and help you reach your goals. Follow me on Instagram for tips!
Please check in and say 'hello' on Facebook, Instagram, and here! I love hearing from you!
Join me on my other social media for workouts, fitness & health tips, motivation, & healthy meal planning.
Let’s be social!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Cardio Combat Fat Burner: HIIT & Strength Series #6
80/10 HIIT + 15 minutes Strength intervals (1 mins each) (2 rounds)
Optional Equipment: Set of Dumb Bells, Basketball/Medicine Ball
1) Jab cross jab knee, front kick, side-kick (R)
2) Jab cross jab knee, front kick, side-kick (L)
3) Double-knee, roundhouse, block, palm strike (R)
4) Double-knee, roundhouse, block, palm strike (L)
5) Low-High roundhouse, cross, knee, roundhouse (R)
6) Low-High roundhouse, cross, knee, roundhouse (L)
7) (R) 4 Knee-strikes, roundhouse, front kick, back kick, front push-kick
8) (L) 4 Knee-strikes, roundhouse, front kick, back kick, front push-kick
9) Jab, cross, hook, uppercut, double-knee, roundhouse (R)
10) Jab, cross, hook, uppercut, double knee, roundhouse (L)
11) Front kick, back kick (or lunge, jump kick)
12) Front kick, back kick (or lunge jump kick)
13) (R)Jab, cross, bob & weave, side-kick (L)
14) (L)Jab, cross, bob & weave, side-kick (R)
15) Double knee, roundhouse, front-kick, 4 uppercuts (alt L&R)
16) Double knee (L&R), roundhouse (L&R x2)
12 reps, 3 sets of each:
1) Pause Goblet Squat
2) Curtsey lunge w/ kick (L&R)
3) Ball single-leg hip thrusts (L) + (R)
4) Bulgarian split squat (L) + (R)
5) Renegade Rows, tricep ext (or push up)
6) Side lunge, fly, hammer curl (alt L&R)
7) Plank dips w/ fwd toe-touch (L) + (R)
8) Russian twist w/ heel tap
9) Leg raises w/ hip lift
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.
Up Next in HIIT & Strength Series 15 Workout Bundle!
Total Body Shred: HIIT & Strength Ser...
A booty kicking good time of a workout with a fun kickboxing HIIT interval of 40/40 - no breaks!
Find me on Instagram for tips on how to incorporate healthy diet and lifestyle habits to supplement your hard work and help you reach your goals.
Please check in and say 'hello' on Facebook, Ins...
Total Body Smackdown: HIIT & Strength...
This workout alternates 4 minute Tabatas with 4 minutes of strength training. This means we are getting a bit of a break between our cardio segments, so this is a great way to help you start to go FULL-OUT for those Tabatas, if you aren't already. Remember, when I say full-out max intensity, I me...
Legs & Abs Burner: HIIT & Strength Se...
You’ll burn fat, burn calories, tone muscle, and improve fitness with this fun workout! It really targets the legs, gluteals, and abs but you’re going to get a full body workout because all the cardio segments are Burpees, which work your entire body. That means you'll work pretty much every musc...