Total Body Shred: HIIT & Strength Series Workout No.7
HIIT & Strength Series 15 Workout Bundle! • 36m
A booty kicking good time of a workout with a fun kickboxing HIIT interval of 40/40 - no breaks!
Find me on Instagram for tips on how to incorporate healthy diet and lifestyle habits to supplement your hard work and help you reach your goals.
Please check in and say 'hello' on Facebook, Instagram, and here I love hearing from you!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Let’s be social!
Total Body Shred: HIIT & Strength Series Workout #7
Optional Equipment: Dumbbells, 2 towels/plastic plates, step, chair
-----HIIT: 40/40 Second Cardio Intervals Of Jab Cross Hook Upper, Front Kick, Side Kick, Back Kick, Roundhouse
1) 2 Hell-raiser, 2 Everests (leading R)
2) Hell-raiser Burpee (leading L)
3) Star jump mtn climber Burpee
4) Plyo lunge, squat jump w/ heel tap
5) Plank jack shoulder taps, knee, lunge, jump kick (L)
6) Plank jack shoulder taps, knee, lunge, jump kick (R)
7) Squat side-kick (L&R)
8) X-jump touch-downs
9) Plank drag, Spiderman (fwd & rvrs)
10) Straight leg toe-ups (L, R),V-crunch
11) Stand up sit up Burpees
12) Decline plank toe-touch
1) Single leg box squat w/ lateral ext (L)
2) Single leg box squat w/ lateral ext (R)
3) Levitating lunge (L)
4) Levitating lunge (R)
5) Step up, rev lift, reverse lunge, hammer curl (L)
6) Step up, rev lift, reverse lunge, overhead press (R)
8) Curtsey lunge (L), squat, calve raise, curtsey lunge (R)
9) Renegade row, plank tricep kick-back
10) Wall squat, hammer curl to overhead press
11) Farmer squat, single leg bicep curl to overhead press
12) Single leg fwd raise (L25/R25)
13) Single leg-chair squats (L&R) w/ arm extension
14) Upside-down crunch
15) Lying leg raise, hip lift (SLOOOOWWW on eccentric phase)
16) Side-plank dips w/ knee-to-elbow
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.
Up Next in HIIT & Strength Series 15 Workout Bundle!
Total Body Smackdown: HIIT & Strength...
This workout alternates 4 minute Tabatas with 4 minutes of strength training. This means we are getting a bit of a break between our cardio segments, so this is a great way to help you start to go FULL-OUT for those Tabatas, if you aren't already. Remember, when I say full-out max intensity, I me...
Legs & Abs Burner: HIIT & Strength Se...
You’ll burn fat, burn calories, tone muscle, and improve fitness with this fun workout! It really targets the legs, gluteals, and abs but you’re going to get a full body workout because all the cardio segments are Burpees, which work your entire body. That means you'll work pretty much every musc...
Upper Body & Core Killer: HIIT & Stre...
This fun equipment-optional workout really chisels the upper body and abs! To maximize calorie burn I’ve incorporated a lot of full body moves. It’s an awesome calorie burn and body toning workout that will leave your metabolism ignited for 10-72 hours after your workout. Your metabolism will ben...