If you have just joined us, the Lean Body Series workouts focus on fat burning and muscle toning. All the workouts in the series are high-intensity interval training workouts and there will be a variety of interval formats. All fitness levels can do these - you can go at your own pace within the timed interval, as long as you are working at YOUR max effort. This series is designed to encourage fat burning and full body toning. It is meant to challenge your body and help you break through any plateaus. I hope you like it!
As you progress through the series, let me know how you are doing. I love getting your workout photo check-ins! You can tag me on Instagram or Facebook, or send me an email.
Are you ready?! Let's go get it!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
FitForceFX.com Lean Body Workout Series #3
Intervals Of 50/10
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumb Bells, Med Ball Or Hard Ball, Chair
1) 50 sec: Plank jack, lunge, knee, jump kick (L)
2) 50 sec: Plank jack, lunge, knee, jump kick (R)
3) 50 sec: Lateral Donkey kicks
4) 50 sec: Plank jack Burpee
5) 50 sec: Decline plank, knee cross, knee out
6) 50 sec: Shuffle Squat w/ forward raise
7) 50 sec: Plank tricep extension, thread-the-needle
8) 50 sec: Renegade row, 2 tricep ext. & in&out
9) 50 sec: Single-leg chair squat (L)
10) 50 sec: Single-leg chair squat (R)
11) 50 sec: Ball toe-taps
12) 50 sec: Kneeling lean-backs (4), squat jump
13) 50 sec: Side-lunge, side-plank, jumping-jack
14) 50 sec: Side-plank dips, knee-to-elbow, fwd toe-touch (L)
15) 50 sec: Side-plank dips, knee-to-elbow, fwd toe-touch (R)
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.