Total Body Shred: HIIT & Strength Series Workout No.7
HIIT & Strength Workout Series • 36m
A booty kicking good time of a workout with a fun kickboxing HIIT interval of 40/40 - no breaks!
Find me on Instagram for tips on how to incorporate healthy diet and lifestyle habits to supplement your hard work and help you reach your goals.
Please check in and say 'hello' on Facebook, Instagram, and here I love hearing from you!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Let’s be social!
Total Body Shred: HIIT & Strength Series Workout #7
Optional Equipment: Dumbbells, 2 towels/plastic plates, step, chair
-----HIIT: 40/40 Second Cardio Intervals Of Jab Cross Hook Upper, Front Kick, Side Kick, Back Kick, Roundhouse
1) 2 Hell-raiser, 2 Everests (leading R)
2) Hell-raiser Burpee (leading L)
3) Star jump mtn climber Burpee
4) Plyo lunge, squat jump w/ heel tap
5) Plank jack shoulder taps, knee, lunge, jump kick (L)
6) Plank jack shoulder taps, knee, lunge, jump kick (R)
7) Squat side-kick (L&R)
8) X-jump touch-downs
9) Plank drag, Spiderman (fwd & rvrs)
10) Straight leg toe-ups (L, R),V-crunch
11) Stand up sit up Burpees
12) Decline plank toe-touch
1) Single leg box squat w/ lateral ext (L)
2) Single leg box squat w/ lateral ext (R)
3) Levitating lunge (L)
4) Levitating lunge (R)
5) Step up, rev lift, reverse lunge, hammer curl (L)
6) Step up, rev lift, reverse lunge, overhead press (R)
8) Curtsey lunge (L), squat, calve raise, curtsey lunge (R)
9) Renegade row, plank tricep kick-back
10) Wall squat, hammer curl to overhead press
11) Farmer squat, single leg bicep curl to overhead press
12) Single leg fwd raise (L25/R25)
13) Single leg-chair squats (L&R) w/ arm extension
14) Upside-down crunch
15) Lying leg raise, hip lift (SLOOOOWWW on eccentric phase)
16) Side-plank dips w/ knee-to-elbow
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.
Up Next in HIIT & Strength Workout Series
Cardio Combat Fat Burner: HIIT & Stre...
This HIIT & Strength Series workout kicks major calorie booty with a fun kickboxing HIIT routine. Kickboxing is an awesome calorie burn (and fun too)! If you are new to kickboxing or have two left feet, no worries because this is a long 80/10 HIIT interval so you'll have time to grasp the moves. ...
Ripped & Shredded: HIIT & Strength Se...
I hope you guys are having fun with this series, dropping sweat and breaking muscle! I love your check-in’s and seeing how hard you are working and how committed you are - so keep the emails and comments coming! We’re smashing right through this series together!
This workout is a Tabata as the...
Full Body Tabata Shred: HIIT & Streng...
Tabata is meant to be 20 seconds of FULL intensity max, cycled off with 10 seconds of FULL rest (x8). I’ve designed this one to give us a 3 minute active (strength) rest in between each Tabata, so since we are not doing the Tabatas back-to-back this is your chance to really challenge yourself and...