Quiet & Low Impact Full Body Burn: HIIT & Strength Workout No.12
HIIT & Strength Workout Series • 37m
Quiet and low impact doesn't have to mean low intensity or easy. This workout is effective fat burning, metabolism boosting, and body toning all wrapped into one. For those who just love to jump, there are options to amp it up, but I really recommend trying the slider work because it's so effective. I've had many requests for a quiet workout and this will deliver you the results all while being "quiet". However, I can't come through on "silent" b/c this WILL have you noisily huffing and puffing and sucking wind. Go hard! Have fun! Tag me in your workout pics on Instagram!
This series is designed to shred fat, define muscle, and improve your endurance and stamina. I want you to push yourself for the duration of each workout. Remember that you get OUT what you put IN, and you are stronger than you think. Challenge yourself and you will see results with this! Be sure to incorporate healthy diet and lifestyle habits to supplement all your hard work and help you reach your goals faster! Follow me on Instagram for tips and inspiration.
Be sure to stop and say "hello" and tell me how you're doing or what you want to see - I love hearing from you!
Don't forget to check in with me on Facebook, Instagram, and here to tell me how you're doing!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Let’s be social!
Quiet & Low Impact Full Body Burn by FitForceFX:
40/40 Second Cardio Intervals Of Jab Cross Jab Front Kick, Back Kick, Side Kick, Roundhouse
Optional Equipment: Dumbbell, 2 towels/plastic plates
1) 2 Hell-raiser, 2 Slider Everests (leading L)
2) 2 Slider Plank jack, Spiderman, 4 Mountain Climbers
3) S. leg Mountain Climber, s. leg squat touch down (L)
4) S. leg Mountain Climber, s. leg squat touch down (R)
5) Slider Curtsey lunge, squat, plyo lunge, squat, curtsey lunge (L&R)
6) Quiet Burpee (Hell-raiser or push-up), 4 cross punches
7) Decline plank, toe-touch
8) Slider side-lunge L&R (1 full ROM & 1 low ea/side)
9) Crab ups
10) Leg raise w/ V-crunch
11) Weighted stability leg pull in combo (SSD)
1) Levitating lunge (L)
2) Levitating lunge (R)
3) Single leg box squat (L)
4) Single leg box squat (R)
5) Step up, rev lift, reverse lunge, hammer curl (L)
6) Step up, rev lift, reverse lunge, overhead press (R)
8) Pause Goblet Squat w/ calve raise
9) Renegade row, plank tricep extension
10) Curtsey lunge (L), squat, curtsey lunge (R)
11) Forward Raise in static plié squat (L&R)
12) Wall squat, hammer curl to overhead press
13) Single leg chair squats (L)
14) Single leg chair squats (R) w/ weighted static arm extension
15) Chair knee tucks
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.
Up Next in HIIT & Strength Workout Series
Hardcore Fat Blast & Lower Body Sculp...
This is a super fun killer HIIT & Strength workout that maximizes calorie burn and really targets the legs and abs throughout the ENTIRE workout. We “kick” off the workout with a fun 25 minute killer kickboxing HIIT segment and follow with a leg and booty toning strength segment. If you are new t...
Upper Body & Core Killer: HIIT & Stre...
This fun equipment-optional workout really chisels the upper body and abs! To maximize calorie burn I’ve incorporated a lot of full body moves. It’s an awesome calorie burn and body toning workout that will leave your metabolism ignited for 10-72 hours after your workout. Your metabolism will ben...
Legs & Abs Burner: HIIT & Strength Se...
You’ll burn fat, burn calories, tone muscle, and improve fitness with this fun workout! It really targets the legs, gluteals, and abs but you’re going to get a full body workout because all the cardio segments are Burpees, which work your entire body. That means you'll work pretty much every musc...