Total Body Ripped Power: Body Sculpt Strength Workout No.7
This is workout #7 in the Body Sculpt Strength Series! The workouts in this series are designed to tighten, sculpt, and tone your ENTIRE body with lean muscle!
Not only does strength training help you achieve a nice toned aesthetic but it also increases energy, improves mood, and boosts your metabolism, allowing you to burn more calories at rest!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
LET'S BE SOCIAL!
Total Body Ripped Power: Body Sculpt Strength Series #7 by FitForceFX.com
1 Min each exercise
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumbells, Step/Bench, Mat, Pillow/Airex Pad
1) Levitating lunge (L)
2) Levitating lunge (R)
3) Kneeling lean back toe-touches
4) Step up, knee, uneven squat, knee, reverse lunge w/ overhead extension (R)
5) Step up, knee, uneven squat, knee, reverse lunge w/ bicep curl
6) Step up, reverse lift, side-lunge, narrow row (L)
7) Step up, reverse lift, side-lunge, wide-row (R)
8) Step-up w/ jump, side-lunge (L&R)
9) Rear delt v-raise
10) Plie squat, forward raise
11) Single-leg deadlift w/ row, fwd leg ext, overhead press (L)
12) Single-leg deadlift (R) w/ row, fwd leg ext, bicep curl
13) Renegade row, plank tricep extension
14) Superman plank, knee-to-elbow
15) No-touch stability sit-ups (feet off the ground the entire time)
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.