Lean Body Series HIIT Workout No.7
This is workout #7 in the Lean Body Series. I did this one after burning out my legs the day prior. My muscles were screaming and shaking and sweat was dropping by the bucketful. It feels so good...when your done. ;-) This is a fun one! If you are just joining us, the Lean Body Series workouts are designed to burn fat and tone muscle. This series will challenge your body and help you break through any plateaus. All fitness levels can do this series - just go at your own pace within the timed interval and take modifications, if you need to.
As you progress through the series, let me know how you are doing. I love getting your workout photo check-ins! You can comment here, tag me on Instagram or Facebook, or send me an email.
Are you ready?! Let's go!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
FitForceFX.com Lean Body Series: HIIT Workout No.7
Intervals Of 50/10
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumb Bells, Medicine Ball Or Hard Ball
1) 50 sec: Reverse lunge, toy soldier, curtsey lunge, side-kick (L)
2) 50 sec: Reverse lunge, toy soldier, curtsey lunge, side-kick (R)
3) 50 sec: Renegade Row Frog Jump
4) 50 sec: 4 plank kick-outs, 4 spidermans, Burpee
5) 50 sec: Forward Reverse Curtsey Lunge (L)
6) 50 sec: Forward Reverse Curtsey Lunge (R)
7) 50 sec: Plank thruster to Press Back
8) 50 sec: Ball toe-taps
9) 50 sec: Superman plank, knee-to-elbow
10) 50 sec: Plyo Running Man (L)
11) 50 sec: Plyo Running Man (R)
12) 50 sec: Shuffle Squat Touch-Downs, fwd raise
13) 50 sec: Rotating plank angels, 2 leg lifts
14) 50 sec: In & Out Ski Abs Rotations
15) 50 sec: Chair knee tucks
Thanks for working out with me! See you at the next workout! ~J
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.