Lean Body Series: HIIT Workout No.4
Total Body Workouts • 15m
! If you are just joining us, the Lean Body Series workouts are designed to burn fat and tone muscle. This series will challenge your body and help you break through any plateaus. All fitness levels can do this series - just go at your own pace within the timed interval and take modifications, if you need to.
As you progress through the series, let me know how you are doing. I love getting your workout photo check-ins! You can comment here, tag me on Instagram or Facebook, or send me an email.
Are you ready?! Let's go!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
FitForceFX.com Lean Body Series: HIIT Workout No.4
Intervals Of 50/10
Optional Equipment: Set Of Dumb Bells, Step Or Box, 2 Towels Or Paper/Plastic Plates
1) 50 sec: Step-up single-leg hop, reverse lunge (R)
2) 50 sec: Step-up single-leg hop, reverse lunge (L)
3) 50 sec: Pirate pulls, to side-plank lift (L&R)
4) 50 sec: Curtsey lunge, kick (L)
5) 50 sec: Curtsey lunge, kick (R)
6) 50 sec: Side plank 180 burpee (alternate L&R)
7) 50 sec: Plank tricep extension cross-punch Burpee
8) 50 sec: Pulsing squat jump-tuck
9) 50 sec: Single-leg chair squat (alt L&R) w/ weighted arm extension
10) 50 sec: Donkey-kick Burpee
11) 50 sec: 8 Russian kicks, 8 crab toe-touches
12) 50 sec: Floor tucks (cross or pike w/ flutter kick)
13) 50 sec: Plank walk, forward & back
14) 50 sec: Row the boat w/ v-up
Thanks for working out with me! See you at the next workout! ~J
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce this risk of injury, please consult your doctor before beginning this, or any other, physical fitness program. Any user of this program assumes the full risk of injury resulting from performing the routines presented within this video.
Up Next in Total Body Workouts
Lean Body Series: HIIT Workout No.6
One round is 16 minutes of pure Tabata torture! Tabata intervals are 20/10 (20 seconds at your max intensity and 10 seconds of full rest). A good way to gauge your intensity level is to determine if you can still move around during those 10 seconds of rest. If you can, then you need to go harder...
Lean Body Series: HIIT Workout No.3
If you have just joined us, the Lean Body Series workouts focus on fat burning and muscle toning. All the workouts in the series are high-intensity interval training workouts and there will be a variety of interval formats. All fitness levels can do these - you can go at your own pace within the ...
Lean Body Series: HIIT Workout No.5
One round is 15 minutes of sweaty heart-pumping HIIT goodness. The interval on this one is 40/20 with the 20 being a fun kickboxing combo, so there is no rest built into this one but take it if you need it. This is full-on effective efficient fat burning at it's finest. You don't have to work out...