Benchmark workouts serving as an anchor for you to compare your progress month to month. They are an awesome way to measure progress! Think of the benchmark workout like a GPS for your fitness. You can’t get to where you’re going if you don’t know where you want to end up and where you ARE RIGHT NOW! Revisit this workout every 4 weeks and watch yourself improve! Make sure you use the same equipment (weights) each time you do this benchmark so the only variable is your progress! As you improve you can start to increase the weight, or add a weighted vest, and that becomes your new benchmark. xo ~J
Let's be social!
♥ INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/fitforcefx/
♥ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/FitForceFX
♥ PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/fitforcefx/
♥ WEBSITE: https://www.FitForceFX.com
***THINGS I LOVE FOR MY WORKOUTS***
HEART RATE MONITOR WATCH: http://amzn.to/2pQwaUy
HEART RATE MONITOR CHEST STRAP/SENSOR: http://amzn.to/2rwRF90
WEIGHTED VEST: http://shop.bodyrock.tv/#_l_2i
RESISTANCE LOOP BANDS: http://amzn.to/2pQDHCI
FOAM ROLLER (SMR RECOVERY): http://amzn.to/2rk1V8i
PROTEIN POWDER (BPI Sports "Whey HD. My favorite flavors are Vanilla Caramel followed by Chocolate Cookie): https://goo.gl/8xl7Kf (Use code: FITFORCEFX to get 20% off)
BCAA’s (BPI Sports “Best BCAA”. My favorite flavors are Fruit Punch, Grape & Watermelon): https://goo.gl/8xl7Kf (Use code: FITFORCEFX to get 20% off)
LIFTING/TRAINING GLOVES: http://amzn.to/2qXKnzc
SUSPENSION TRAINER: It's like the TRX but WAY better! http://amzn.to/2udVmWf
Full Body Calorie Crush: HIIT & Strength Workout No.24
Optional Equipment: set of dumbbells, resistance band, kettlebell, step/chair/couch, mat.
This workout will be a strength exercise superset with a HIIT exercise. Alternating between lower body and upper body strength training moves.
1 min of strength, superset with 1 min of HIIT broken into two 30-second intervals.
1) S: Goblet squat H: Kettlebell (or dumbbell) swing 2) S: Plank triceps extensions H: Renegade row Burpee w/ tuck jump
3) S: Bulgarian split squat L H: Bulgarian split squat hops L
4) S: Lateral raise to forward and reverse (6 reps) H: Hell raisers
5) S: Bulgarian split squat R H: Bulgarian split squat hops R
6) S: Rear lateral raise (bent-over or on Swiss ball) H: Plank jack shoulder tap, double thruster w/ ISO pause heel raise
7) S: Single leg deadlift (R leg R arm), squat H: walking lunge switch lunge combo (R lead)
8) S: Single leg deadlift (L leg L arm), squat H: walking lunge, switch lunge combo (L lead)
9) S: Pirate pull to pushup (6 reps) H: Weighted basketball jumps
10) S: step up L, transverse lunge L H: step up hops w/ side lunge L
11) S: step up R, transverse lunge R H: step up hops w/ side lunge R
12) S: Rear delt "V" H: Star jump Burpee
Abs burnout: 40/5
Weighted abs exercise immediately followed by 2 body weight abs exercises.
1) Resistance band pull downs (or weighted stability sit-ups)
2) Hip lifts
3) V-sit flutters (4), v-sit scissors (4)
Rest for 10 and repeat X2
FitForceFX strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercises shown.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge FitForceFX from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of FitForceFX's negligence.