Kickboxing is an awesome calorie burn, and a fun stress-release too! If you are new to kickboxing, or have two left feet, no worries just go at your own pace and you'll grasp the moves in no time! That's the beauty of interval kickboxing!
This HIIT & Strength Series is designed to shred fat, define muscle, and improve your endurance and stamina.
Please check in and say 'hello' on Instagram, Facebook, and here in the FitForceFX community! I love hearing from you!
Let’s be social!
Train. Nourish. Transform.
Extreme Fat Burn & Body Sculpt: HIIT & Strength Series No.14
1) Jab, cross, jab, knee, roundhouse, side-kick (R)
2) Jab, cross, jab, knee, roundhouse, side-kick (L)
3) Double-knee, side-kick, 2 cross punch down (R)
4) Double-knee, side-kick, 2 cross punch down (L)
5) (R) 2 Knee-strikes, roundhouse, front kick, back kick, side-kick
6) (L) 2 Knee-strikes, roundhouse, front kick, back kick, side-kick
7) Jab, cross, hook, uppercut, double knee, roundhouse
8) Jab, cross, hook, uppercut, double knee, roundhouse (L)
9) Jab cross bob & weave (x2), front kick, back kick (R)(Progression: lunge, jump kick)
10) Jab, cross bob & weave (x), front kick, back kick (or lunge jump kick)
STRENGTH (50/10 interval)
1) Single-leg hip thrusts w/ skull crusher (25 L, 25 R)
2) Pause Goblet Squat w/ calve raise
3) Curtsey lunge w/ kick (L)
4) Curtsey lunge w/ kick (R)
5) Reverse lunge to s. leg deadlift w/ s. arm row (L)
6) Reverse lunge to s. leg deadlift w/ s. arm row (R)
7) Side lunge, narrow row, hammer curl (alt L&R)
8) Bulgarian split squat (R)
9) Bulgarian split squat (L)
10) Stability sit up to heel touches
11) Levitating sprinkler
12) Hip lift to V- up
♥ SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/1LJYQzH
♥ BLOG: https://www.FitForceFX.com
♥ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/FitForceFX
♥ INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/fitforcefx/
♥ TWEET: https://twitter.com/FitForceFX
♥ PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/fitforcefx/
FitForceFX strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercises shown.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge FitForceFX from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of FitForceFX's negligence.