Turn on your favorite tunes and let's do this! xo ~J
Let's be social!
♥ INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/fitforcefx/
♥ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/FitForceFX
♥ PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/fitforcefx/
***THINGS I LOVE FOR MY WORKOUTS***
HEART RATE MONITOR WATCH: http://amzn.to/2pQwaUy
HEART RATE MONITOR CHEST STRAP/SENSOR: http://amzn.to/2rwRF90
WEIGHTED VEST: http://shop.bodyrock.tv/#_l_2i
RESISTANCE LOOP BANDS: http://amzn.to/2pQDHCI
FOAM ROLLER (SMR RECOVERY): http://amzn.to/2rk1V8i
PROTEIN POWDER (BPI Sports "Whey HD. My favorite flavors are Vanilla Caramel followed by Chocolate Cookie): https://goo.gl/8xl7Kf (Use code: FITFORCEFX to get 20% off)
BCAA’s (BPI Sports “Best BCAA”. My favorite flavors are Fruit Punch, Grape & Watermelon): https://goo.gl/8xl7Kf (Use code: FITFORCEFX to get 20% off)
LIFTING/TRAINING GLOVES: http://amzn.to/2qXKnzc
SUSPENSION TRAINER: It's like the TRX but WAY better! http://amzn.to/2udVmWf
Train Insane HIIT: Lean Body Series Workout No.32
Optional Equipment: Dumbbells (or KB), medball (or hard ball), Chair (preferably with legs)
HIIT Intervals 40/40 w/ combo in "off" interval.
2 traveling front kicks, 2 jack backs, high low squat punches L&R, Burpee
1) Curtsey lunge w/ kick, squat jump (L&R alternating)
2) Kettlebell or DM swings
3) Star jump Plank jack Burpee
4) Plank triceps extension, 2 plank jacks
5) 180 degree squat jump dumbbell push
6) Decline plank toe touch
7) Ball toe-taps
8) Spider-Man jump tuck Burpee
9) Hellraiser, plank thruster to plank thruster squat hold w/ 2 heel raises (switchleads on Hellraiser)
10) S.leg deadlift L, side lunge L to balance & o/h press, squat jump
11) S.leg deadlift R, side lunge R to balance & o/h press, squat jump
12) 4 mountain climbers, 2 Everests
Chair abs burnout 20/10
1) Chair pike tucks
2) Chair pull ins (in, out, in, up)
3) Double leg overs
4) Leg pull ins (L, C, R, C, L, over, R, C, L, C, R, over…)
5) Chair knee tucks
FitForceFX strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercises shown.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge FitForceFX from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of FitForceFX's negligence.